Louis L’Amour once said, “The only thing that never changes is that everything changes.”
As 2016 comes to an end, I’m looking back over this glorious year & Im finding the quote above to be more true with everyday that I look back on. There is only a week left in this year and a lot certainly has changed… below I have concluded a list of all the changes good and bad that have taken place this year.
- An election was held just last month & as of next January, we are going to have a new president; Donald Trump.
- The price of gas has fluctuated many times over the past year.
- I’ve had a change of employement this year.
- My bestfriend & I started talking again after not having spoke in 2 years.
- I got a new car this year.
- I began my search for a house/apartment this year in order to move out on my own.
- I went to the Dixie stampede this year in TN.
- I visited Build-A-Bear workshop for the first time.
All of these events & changes took place this year & I only hope that 2017 is filled with even more surprises. Here’s looking forward to the new year & new memories! 🍻